• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are your favorite paysites that feature lots of BTS videos of "open pussy" photo shoots?

schevy84

Keep posting!
What are your favorite paysites that feature lots of BTS videos of "open pussy" photo shoots?

Hello, FreeOnes'ers!

I've been lurking on your forum for years, but finally decided to join, because my xxx collection has lately stopped growing as much as I'd like. For about three years, I've been collecting BTS videos of photo shoots during which a girl spreads her pussy wide open (aka "shows pink"). Here is a great example of the kind of video I'm talking about:
https://www.peekvids.com/watch?v=X87rCUTQiFY

Today I have roughly 2,800 videos totaling almost 550 hours, but a huge chunk of my collection comes from the following paysites:

#10. 21sextury
#9. Aziani
#8. ATK
#7. FTV Girls
#6. BikiniPleasure
#5. Suze.net
#4. Watch4Beauty
#3. Als Angels/Scan
#2. Earl Miller
#1. Bikini Riot (if only they had daily updates, I'd be a lifetime member)

Unfortunately, over the last couple of months, I had wasted my money on several famous websites (DDF, EvilAngel, GlamourModelsGoneBad, Holly Randall, MacBumble, Puba, RonHarris, Stunners, Twistys, VivThomas), because each of them had less than a dozen BTS videos of the kind I am after.

So here I am now, asking the good folks at FreeOnes for a little help. Does anyone here happen to know of any other paysites that feature lots of (say, 20+) BTS videos of "open pussy" photo shoots?

schevy84

Keep posting!
Re: What are your favorite paysites that feature lots of BTS videos of "open pussy" photo shoots?

Sorry for bumping, but it looks like my thread was buried while it was waiting for mod approval.

schevy84

Keep posting!
Re: What are your favorite paysites that feature lots of BTS videos of "open pussy" photo shoots?

Anyone?

schevy84

Keep posting!

Bump for one last time!