• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

VOTE HER CLOTHES OFF: Round 2 - RESULTS - You voted Ali's clothes off! (...And Gina, and Katie, and

MalloyMartini

My nipples are like bullets!
Official Checked Star Member
Great news everybody! This round, I had much more success shooting the girls you want! Your top three all showed up, and they did a great job! I even shot an extra girl for an “honorable mention”!

ALI:

WHAT IS Vote Her Clothes Off?
-You can catch up on Round 2's voting thread here and see the choices here.

-Previous Rounds:
Round 1 - Voting
Round 1 - Results

The concept is pretty simple – instead of me picking which girls to hire, I leave the decisions to you! I'll be keeping the whole process transparent, from the voting to the shooting. That way, you can see how involved you were in the decision making, and share in the fun of finding a new hottie!

I was surprised to see that no single model really ran away with the most votes. Out of 140 votes cast, the highest vote-getter only had 20% of the total. Since this is the first time we've tried this, and it's all about giving the people what they want, I decided to try and hire the top 6 out of 11 models.

Round 2 Voting Results:
1) Ali - (27 Votes) – SHOOT SUCCESSFUL!
2) Cali - (13 Votes) – SHOOT SUCCESSFUL!
3) Katie- (11 Votes) - SHOOT SUCCESSFUL!
------------------------------------------
4) Jade - (10 Votes) – NOT ENOUGH VOTES
5) Kristina - (9 Votes) – NOT ENOUGH VOTES
6) Zoe - (8 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
7T) Love - (7 Votes) - HONORABLE MENTION PICK - BONUS SHOOT!
7T) Skyler - (7 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
7T) Daniella - (7 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
7T) Elle - (7 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
7T) Alyssa - (7 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
10) Alexandria - (6 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
13T) Perfect - (5 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
13T) Kristina - (5 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
13T) Kasey - (5 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
16) Precious - (3 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
17) Marissa - (2 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES
18) Ivy - (1 Votes) - NOT ENOUGH VOTES

WHERE DID THE VOTES COME FROM?

There were a total of 140 votes, and every vote was counted. 135 votes were cast with thread-bumps, 4 were cast in Youtube comments. No votes were cast on Facebook, or in Twitter replies.

HOW'D IT ALL GO DOWN?

Ali - This hot fashion model won by a landslide!!! So naturally, I knew she was going to cancel, and she did, 5 minutes AFTER she was supposed to arrive. Car accident, she said! Well, needless to say, I was super bummed, but wasn't too surprised - hot girls like her cancel all the time. The story isn't over though. A few weeks later, in a Hail Mary effort, I wrote her, expressing how bummed I was we couldn't shoot today and rescheduled with her for the following week, offering her a bigger shoot (more money) of course! The next week came, and she arrived on time and with her game face on! She was totally cool and awesome, and blew away the hot girl flake stereotype - sometimes people really do have fender benders. In the end, it worked out better because I got to shoot much more of her than I was originally scheduled to shoot - so this was a win win!

Gina - Bootylicious babe! Yes. I had no idea this cute girl would come with such a perfect badonkadonk! A fan favorite and very sexy! This girl was on point the whole time! So glad to have gotten to work with her!

Katie - A south Florida girl with a sexy sun-kissed body. She looks amazing naked, and is all natural, which is always a plus in my book! I love busty bouncy boobs! The best suprise of the shoot were her amazing dancing skills - the photos are sexy, but the videos are going to make Katie fans cum all over themselves!

I had a little extra budget and time left, so I booked another high vote-getter as a bonus – Love!

Love - The very mysterious party girl commands a room and does the whole thing with a crazy cool style. I couldn't stop staring at her nipples that were delecately decorated with small piercings. She was scared of video, but not much else - getting totally naked 10 minutes after she walked into the door.

Thanks to everyone who voted. You guys have been involved and awesome, so I'll keep doing it this way! Keep an eye out for Round 3 – I appreciate your bumps and your feedback!

alkidder

Offline? What's that?
Woot! Gina is looking real good, as are the other ladies who got their shoots down. Great work as always :)

MalloyMartini

Hey guys, there's a typo - and I can't figure out how to edit the original post! :(

It should read:

Round 2 Voting Results:
2) Gina - (13 Votes) – SHOOT SUCCESSFUL!

sorry for the confusion! :)

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Hey guys, there's a typo - and I can't figure out how to edit the original post! :(

It should read:

Round 2 Voting Results:
2) Gina - (13 Votes) – SHOOT SUCCESSFUL!

sorry for the confusion! :)

You could ask a mod to change that.
Good to see my vote (Katie) in that top 3 :). Once again I like the stories behind the shoot. Keep it coming!

288gto

The government did it.
all girls are hot, but gina and love are sexy, love the tights on gina.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Awesome! Amazing pics, Malloy!! And thanks for also shooting Love! She's just fucking WOW! :heart:

And damn look at that booty on Gina! :rubbel:

Next time please shoot some feet pics of the girls, too please. :)

PlumpRump

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
This may have already been addressed somewhere so forgive me if I am asking an already answers question, but where would one be able to find the full sets, or larger samples of the sets for Gina, Katie and Love? I would particularly love to see more of Katie, holy moly!

- - - Updated - - -

This may have already been addressed somewhere so forgive me if I am asking an already answers question, but where would one be able to find the full sets, or larger samples of the sets for Gina, Katie and Love? I would particularly love to see more of Katie, holy moly!

MalloyMartini

You could ask a mod to change that.
Good to see my vote (Katie) in that top 3 :). Once again I like the stories behind the shoot. Keep it coming!

yea, i found another paragraph that was in the round 1 results, but shouldn't be in this one - definitely need to contact a mod! :p ....and quit posting after i take a bong hit! ;)

MalloyMartini

- - - Updated - - -

full sets of all the girls are available to members on PartyAllStar.com - but we like to give you guys lots of free samples for helping us pick the girls! I'm adding Gina next, followed by Katie :)

MalloyMartini

That's a good idea, but I don't think Phad *the big boss* will go for it. Those are more designed for solo models and don't really make sense for multi model sites - otherwise we'd just be a clips store.... but I'll pass it the idea along to him! :)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
That's a good idea, but I don't think Phad *the big boss* will go for it. Those are more designed for solo models and don't really make sense for multi model sites - otherwise we'd just be a clips store.... but I'll pass it the idea along to him! :)

But you can add them to YOUR personals store, no? They don't need their own. :)

Thanks for considering it. I'm sure when you look all innocent at him and say pretty please you can convince him! :D

MalloyMartini

But you can add them to YOUR personals store, no? They don't need their own. :)

Thanks for considering it. I'm sure when you look all innocent at him and say pretty please you can convince him! :D

lol nah - unfortunately it doesn't really work like that. Since we're a company, there would be too many people hurt if I post sets for sale outside of the member's area. I'm all for giving away lots of free fun stuff, but not for hurting a small business to make myself a few extra bucks :)