• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Latex Stocking Foot Worship

ethacetin

Just here for the words.
I know this is a really specific kink, but I just can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

This pic is a great example. It's from a video you can easily google called "Nasty PVC Lesbians" on various websites. I actually made a thread about this in the "Identify Babes" forum because I have no idea who these women are, or what the full-length video is called- or who made it

NastyPVCLesbians002.png

But this is what I would like to see more of.
If you watch the video, she is so tender and loving toward those feet, caressing them and really making love to them - but only for a few seconds before moving on to other parts.

I'm disappointed with almost all the "Lesbian Foot Worship" content out there.
The parts I really like the most I find in other videos, that don't necessarily specify anything about the feet (it just happens that there's a little foot play during a longer set of other things).

I love latex stockings. I find them so hot - by themselves, in strappy high heels that show off most of the stockinged foot, in patent leather stiletto boots (especially ankle boots).

In this videos, they worship each other's feet briefly. In this scene, she begins worshiping them with the shoes on, then takes a shoe off and caresses the stockinged latex foot.

I would like to see more videos like this - except with much longer scenes of them really getting into the feet and shoes.

I also love to see some real Domme/sub action. So much latex stuff out there is mature, MILFs, etc. That's great for a Domme. I find it difficult to find young subs.
One of my ultimate fantasies is to see young, 18-19 year old (or early 20s) cute, innocent girls (but not dressed up like school girls or that casual wear you see on teens so often). I'd like a young, submissive girl who is decked out in full latex or fetish gear herself - preferrably collared, on a leash, ankle and wrist cuffs, , totally in love with and mesmerized by her Domme.
I'd love to see extended scenes where the sub is on her knees, face down ass up, slowly licking and kissing her Domme's boots or high heels, bowing down to the Domme like the Goddess she is .. and then taking off the shoes or boots to smell and lick and rub those latex stockinged feet all over her body.

This seems like a pretty standard kink - and yet I'm having a lot of difficulties finding videos or photosets like this...